Alma Rosa Nieto

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is the Law Office of Alma Rosa Nieto, APLC located?

1200 Wilshire Blvd Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90017
What are the Hours of Operation?
Monday — Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturdays (Call for availability)

How do I make an appointment?

You can make an appointment in one of the following ways:
1) Phone: Call our office at (213) 250-2200. Our receptionists speak both English and Spanish and are ready to
make your appointment during our office hours.

2) Email us at: info@almarosanieto.com

How can I keep up to date with immigration issues?

Check back into almarosanieto.com regularly.  We will consistently be posting important news and information on this site.
Follow and Like us to get the latest and most accurate information:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AbogadaAlmaRosaNieto/
Twitter: @almarosanieto
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/almarosanieto/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/almarosanieto

How much does a case typically cost?

Each case is priced according to its unique, individual circumstances. Payment plans are available and in these
cases, a fixed interest is included.

How can I check the status of a pending case?

You may check the status of a pending case by visiting the following site and using your WAC, EAC, LIN, or SRC
Will unlawfully living in the United States affect my case?
The answer depends on your individual case. There are exceptions and waivers available in certain cases. Call or set up a consult for more information.

How can I get information about my next immigration court appointment?

You may request this information by calling: 1 (800) 898-7180
Does arrest upon illegal entry affect my case?
The answer depends on your individual case.

What documents do I need to bring into a consultation?

Bring any and all previous cases you have submitted to Immigration Services (USCIS/INS) and any type of
Criminal Records, including docket sheets. This also includes any tickets (driving without a license, DUI, parking
ticket, etc).

What are my Priority Dates?

Please refer to the Visa Bulletin Section of this website.
Can I immigrate my same-sex partner?
Yes, the Supreme Court has struck down Section 3 of DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) so there are various
avenues of immigration for your same-sex partner. Consult with an attorney as each case is different.

Where can I get my criminal record?

Criminal Records are public record so they may be requested at whichever Court you were originally tried. The
Firm can also attain state checks/ FBI information if requested by a client.

What family members can I immigrate?

Each case is different but generally, you may only immigrate immediate relatives. Please consult the Firm with
your individual inquiry.
How can I file a complaint against an Attorney of the Firm?
You may visit the Bar Association for information on reporting within your specific state. For California, call:

Request an appointment
from anywhere in the world:


Contact us!